Saturday, January 28, 2006

meme

Well, I'm not sure what a meme is either, apart from meaning some kind of list about yourself. But it seems to be all the rage in blogging circles. So thought I'd do one here and then post the questions on the class blogs in order for my students to post their answers.

FOUR THINGS

Four jobs I've had:

1 Clerk in a dreary office in Bristol.
2 Did voice overs for tourist DVDs.
3 Translator (Greek - English).
4 Teacher

I've also been a cleaner, shop assistant, farm hand, florist, examiner, proof reader (LOL) etc.

Four movies I can watch over and over again:

1 Casablanca
2 Lost in Translation
3 Fight Club
4 Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Four places I lived:

1 Bristol
2 Liverpool
3 Thessaloniki

That's all (folks)

Four places I've been on holiday to:

1 Prague (Perhaps the world's most beautiful city)
2 The Cyclades (I've seen most of them)
3 Holy Cross, Tipperary (Stayed on my grandmother's farm when I was a kid)
4 Kriaretzi, Halkikdiki (Camped on the beach for a month)

Four of my favourite dishes:

1 Grilled Octopus
2 Roast beef with roast potatoes and gravy
3 Chilli con carne
4 Revani

Four sites I visit daily:

1 news.bbc.com
2 www.technorati.com
3 www.blogger.com
4 www.flickr.com

Four places I'd rather be now:

1 Tokyo
2 On a beach in Australia
3 Paris
4 New York

Four TV programmes I watch regularly:

1 Ρεπορταζ Χωρις Συνορα
2 Deperate Housewives
3 not much else as I have an IQ higher than my shoe size.

No comments: