Saturday, July 01, 2006

The end is near


My holiday in England is almost over and whilst I don't have to start back at school for a long while yet, I do have work to do. In a moment of rash bravado I told my boss that I'd design a course for listening and speaking skills at CPE level using just my own material. Me and my big mouth.

Still, I have most of the materials already laying around in dusty folders and since I'm at a loose end for the next month what I want to do is post the course on another wiki space (see my previous one, he says in a moment of shameless self-aggrandisement). With any luck I'll be able to find authentic listening materials which I can link directly to it. So, enough of my frivolous ramblings, it's back to the serious stuff next week.

Ohhhh stop your moaning there at the back.

No comments: