Saturday, May 10, 2008

A day in photos

Today was a full day, My students were doing their ECCE written exams, others were doing CPE interviews and all were nervous. In between all this I managed to cook some Mexican food to help out friends at the Fair Trade do today, spend time with my daughter and take some photos of some weird and wonderful stuff that I came across while wending my way through the city.

As I was going across town I saw a whole building being covered in grafitti and so I jumped off the bus to get some pictures. As part of some youth festival there was a skateboard event and lots of music so I stayed a while and took some pictures.

Later on I came across a wonderful wedding ceremony in which the bride and hundreds of guests literally danced their way to church accompanied by a brass band, when I say brass band I mean a Balkan one which is like a manic Jimi Hendrix playing a trombone accompanied by Mile Davis on trumpet.

Drive by wedding shoot

Dancing your way to church

Fasten your seat belts.

No comments: